Your most assured of clean room engineering services
The cleanliness of the operating room air environment d […]
The cleanliness of the operating room air environment directly affects the wound healing and health of the patient, and is also an important factor causing nosocomial infection and cross infection. The clean laminar flow operating room is an air filtered by an ultra-high-performance filter to form a horizontal or vertical laminar flow in the room, resulting in a dust-free, micro-organism-free clean space, which can prevent surgical infection. The clean laminar flow operating room is an advanced facility with less experience in its use and management. How to manage the clean laminar flow operating room to prevent surgical infection is particularly important.
1. Air purification management
(1) The clean laminar flow operating room should maintain a positive pressure state during the operation, and the static pressure difference of the clean area to the non-clean area is not less than 10pa;
(2) The air conditioning system should be opened 30 minutes before the operation;
(3) The clean laminar flow operating room clean air conditioning system should be continuously operated until the cleaning and disinfection work is completed. The I~II level house is clean and disinfected 20 minutes after the completion of the work, and the operation time of the III~IV class room is clean. 30 minutes after the completion of the disinfection work;
(4) Regularly check the new fan unit equipment at the equipment level every week and thoroughly clean it. Check the mesh blockage of the fresh air inlet filter net, replace it if necessary, and have a work record;
(5) Thoroughly clean the purification unit equipment every two weeks, mainly to check whether the coarse low, medium efficiency, sub-efficient, high efficiency filter exceeds the rated initial resistance or equal to the 2X design or initial resistance, and the filter inspection and replacement are recorded.
2, daily management
(1) Non-leakage orifice plate, grille, wire mesh, etc. in the clean area of the laminar flow operating room, regularly cleaned;
(2) The back-resistance style grid in the clean area is cleaned once a day, and the filter layer is periodically replaced;
(3) After the end of each operation, the negative pressure operation is carried out after 15 minutes of negative pressure and then cleaned and wiped. The self-cleaning requirement is required for the next operation; the exhaust filter for filtering the pathogenic aerosol should be replaced every six months. , there is a replacement record;
(4) The clean laminar flow operating room heat exchanger should be regularly rinsed with high-pressure water and spray disinfected with water containing disinfectant;
(5) The water tank and water tower under the humidifier and the air cooler of the air conditioner regularly remove the dirt and clean and disinfect it;
(6) The water retaining plate is regularly cleaned;
(7) The drainage point of the condensed water is inspected regularly and cleaned and disinfected.
3, cleaning management
(1) The surface of the wall of the clean laminar flow operating room, the surface of the ground and various facilities and equipment shall be cleaned or disinfected by wet wiping before and after the start of the operation, the surface of the wall The wiping height is 2-2.5M. The uncleaned and purified operating room must not be used continuously;
(2) Cleaning tools for different areas and different surgical rooms should be used separately and clearly marked;
(3) The mop and rag used for cleaning should be fabric materials that are not easy to lose fibers;
(4) The clean laminar flow operating room must be kept neat, clean, dust-free on the surface, no debris on the ground, no stains, regular cleaning and maintenance;
(5) The surface and ground of the object contaminated by the blood, body fluids, etc. of the patient should be wiped with a mop and rag soaked in a chlorine-containing disinfectant. The concentration of the disinfectant should be selected according to the type of infection. The cleaning sequence should follow the principle of relative cleaning to pollution. To avoid the spread of pollution.
(6) Environmental sanitation between the operation of the station: After the operation, the operating bed and surgical objects are quickly cleaned, the surface of the indoor object is cleaned, and the environment and articles suspected of being contaminated by the blood and body fluid of the patient are effectively disinfected, and the operating room is closed at different levels. After the operation room reaches the self-cleaning time, the next operation is performed.
(7) Intraoperative infectious and injurious medical wastes are directly placed in the collection container. Infectious wastes for infectious diseases are placed in double-layer collection bags to keep the surgical environment clean.