Your most assured of clean room engineering services
The following operational procedures will guide and lea […]
The following operational procedures will guide and learn from the cleaning operation of the factory clean room.
First, the required cleaning tools and products
(1), special vacuum cleaner for clean room
(2), clean paper, clean cloth
(3), deionized water
(7), mop special bucket
Second, cleaning requirements
(1) When cleaning the wall in the clean room, use a clean room clean cloth;
(2) disposing the cleaning agent with 90% deionized water and 10% isopropyl alcohol;
(3) Use approved clean room-specific detergents;
(4) Check the garbage bins in the workshop and the maintenance room every day and remove them in time.
(5), every floor should be vacuumed. Every time you transfer a shift, you should indicate the completion of the work on the map, such as where to start.
(6) Use a special mop to clean the floor of the clean room.
(7), vacuum cleaner in the clean room should use a special vacuum cleaner with high efficiency filter.
(8) All doors need to be inspected and dried
(9) Wipe the floor after sucking the ground. Wipe the wall once a week.
(10) Also vacuum and wipe under the raised floor.
(11), rub the pillars and support columns under the overhead floor for three months.
(12), must remember when working, always rub from top to bottom, rubbing from the direction of the door farthest from the door.
Third, clean room cleaning procedures
(1) Replace the special anti-static clothing, wear it, mask, and remove the dust through the air-bath vacuum channel, then enter the clean room.
(2) After cleaning tools and supplies are ready and placed in the designated location, start cleaning.
(3) Pick up the ground rubbish and carry out one by one from the inside to the outside according to the order of the production line.
(4) Dumping and disposing garbage bins and garbage bins on time, and conducting inspections. After strict classification according to regulations, they are transported to designated garbage rooms by the production line administrator or security inspection.
(5) Clean the interior glass, wall, shelf, from the top down using clean paper or a clean cloth.
(6) Use the clean dust to push the dust and clean the ground from the inside out. Garbage, smudges, water marks, etc. on the ground should be cleaned with dust-free cloth in time.
(7) Use the production line staff to rest and eat at the production line, under the workbench, and under the seat.
(8), regularly clean the ceiling, air conditioning air outlet, ceiling light cover, under the raised floor, the cleaning procedures and materials used must be approved by the Ministry of Industry, and use the holidays and work breaks as planned.
(9), the clean room floor waxing must be carried out in strict accordance with the plan and cleaning procedures, anti-static wax must be used.
(10) After the cleaning work is completed, all cleaning products must be received in the designated cleaning room, and stored separately from ordinary tools to avoid cross-contamination, neatly placed, and not randomly placed in the clean room.
Fourth, matters needing attention
(1) Loose hoods, masks, beard covers, shoe covers and latex gloves must be discarded and must never be used again.
(2) Staff dressing and preparation requirements.
(3) No personal items such as coats, hats, wallets, keys are allowed.
(4) Employees should replace clothing and accessories for pollution.
(5) Employees should wear clean room hoods, gloves, rabbit skin suits and socks. Broken or contaminated blouses or burqas should be replaced immediately. Dressing should conform to the prescribed dressing steps.
(6), do not allow any ordinary paper mats, notebooks, manuals and writing boards; do not allow ordinary writing pencils, pens, erasers, crayon or chalk; notes on cotton paper, plastic paper, etc. Use ballpoint pens or other tools that do not produce dust at the same time; blue line marks, specifications or other instructions should be covered with plastic film, lint or other equipment that does not produce dust.