Your most assured of clean room engineering services
4. When it is necessary to set the indoor fire hydrant, […]
4. When it is necessary to set the indoor fire hydrant, the fire hydrant may not be installed in the operating room, but the fire hydrant set outside the operating room should ensure that the water column of the two water guns reaches any part of the operating room at the same time; when the clean operating part does not need an indoor fire hydrant, Fire-fighting facilities such as fire hose reels should be provided. When a sprinkler system needs to be installed, sprinklers may not be placed in the operating room. Building fire extinguishers should be installed in the cleansing department.
5. The technical interlayer of the clean surgical department should be equipped with an automatic fire alarm device.
6. The cleansing department shall be designed in accordance with the relevant building fire code requirements for the smoke-free system of windowless buildings or windowless rooms in buildings.
7. The exhaust outlet in the clean area should have anti-refrigeration measures. A smoke exhaust port must be used for the smoke exhaust.
8. The exhaust valve in the clean area should be installed in an embedded manner, and the surface of the exhaust valve should be easy to clean and disinfect.