Your most assured of clean room engineering services
The design requirements for each part of the 100-level […]
The design requirements for each part of the 100-level laminar flow operating room are as follows:
(1) The wall and ceiling of the 100-level laminar flow operating room are made of soundproof, solid, smooth, void-free, arson, moisture-proof and easy to clean. The color is light blue and light green. The corners are rounded to prevent dust. The viewing lights, medicine cabinets, consoles, etc. should be located inside the wall.
(2) The door of the 100-level laminar flow operating room should be wide and without thresholds, which is convenient for the flat car to enter and exit. Avoid using the swinging spring door to prevent the airflow from flying dust and bacteria. The window should be double-layered, preferably with aluminum alloy window frame, which is good for dustproof and heat preservation. The window glass is preferably brown.
(3) The width of the 100-level laminar flow operating room corridor should be no less than 2.5m, which is convenient for running the flat car and avoiding collisions between people.
(4) The 100-level laminar flow operating room should be constructed of hard, smooth and easy to brush materials. The ground is slightly inclined to a corner, and the ground is leaked at a low place, which is good for discharging sewage and covering the drain hole to prevent polluted air from entering the room or being blocked by foreign matter.
(5) Power supply: There should be two-phase power supply facilities to ensure safe operation. There should be enough electrical sockets in each operating room to facilitate the supply of various instruments and equipment. The socket should have a fire-proof device, and the ground in the operating room has conductive equipment to cause an explosion with fireproof flowers. The electrical socket should be sealed to prevent water from entering, and to avoid malfunction of the circuit. The main power lines are located in the wall, and the central suction and oxygen piping devices should be located inside the wall.
(6) Lighting facilities: General lighting should be installed on the wall or roof. Surgical lighting should be installed with a shadowless lamp and an alternate lifting light.
(7) Water source and fire prevention facilities: Tap water taps should be installed in each work space for easy washing. Fire extinguishers should be installed in the corridors and auxiliary rooms to ensure safety. Hot and cold water and high pressure steam should be fully guaranteed.
(8) Ventilation filtration and sterilization device: The 100-level laminar flow operating room should establish a complete ventilation filtration and sterilization device to purify the air. The ventilation method is turbulent, laminar and vertical, and can be selected as appropriate.
(9) The layout of the access level of the 100-level laminar flow operating room: the layout design of the access route must meet the functional process and the requirements of the clean-soil partition. There should be three access routes, one for the staff access route and two for the injured patient access route. For the circulation of equipment dressings and other routes, try to isolate and avoid cross infection.
The temperature regulation of the 100-level laminar flow operating room is very important, and there should be air conditioning equipment. The air conditioner should be located in the upper roof, and the room temperature should be kept at 24~26°C, and the relative humidity should be about 50%. The general operating room is 35 to 45 m2, and the special room is about 60 m2. It is suitable for extracorporeal circulation surgery, organ transplantation, etc.; the area of the small operation room is 20 to 30 m2.